Latest News

Powered by Blogger.

14 Mar 2015

Aamir Khan 50th birthday celebrates with press

Aamir Khan, who turns 50 tomorrow, started his celebrations early by cutting a cake with mediapersons today.

The actor, sporting a beefed up look for his next film ‘Dangal’, said despite hitting the milestone number age-wise, he still feels like he is in his early 20s.

Aamir said he felt “privileged and fortunate” to have been a part of the industry.

“I have always worked from my heart and very few people get this opportunity. I feel grateful. I want to thank all the writers and directors with whom I have worked and it is their conviction that I have reached here,” he said.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: Aamir Khan 50th birthday celebrates with press Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top