Latest News

Powered by Blogger.

27 Oct 2014

Raveena Tandon turns 40 she looks better with age

Raveena Tandon turns 40 today (October 26), we caught up with her to know about her birthday plans. She will celebrate the first half of the day with her family and will go out partying with friends in the evening.

“The past few days have been all about celebration for her because of Diwali. So, on her birthday, she plans to spend some quiet family time. But since she is turning 40, her friends have already planned a party for her,” says a close friend of the actor.

Talking about turning 40 and her special day, Raveena says, “I feel I’ve evolved gracefully and people tell me that I look better than I did earlier. I will celebrate my birthday with the people who matter the most to me.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Item Reviewed: Raveena Tandon turns 40 she looks better with age Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top